terça-feira, 5 de março de 2019

Panhard & Levassor

Hello to all my friends, continuing the construction of Panhard & Levassor, after the wheels are practically completed, I will show here how I build the axes and the components that make them, they are built in metal and welded to silver, the suspension springs are made of steel blades, from watchmaker's springs, so that the swinging movement is very similar to the actual one, plus some photos of this work, still under construction. Please check the complexity of the front axle assembly, I hope that my friends, appreciate and enjoy seeing this work, if you have any questions, please I am at your disposal, thank you.


 These are the various phases of construction of the front axle, and the steering accessories.



 Test the complete front axle assembly with the wheels.

 The springs of the suspension springs are made from steel watch springs, so as to become more flexible and make the whole set more realistic to the touch.


The various phases of construction of the rear axle.


 Test of the rear springs.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário